QLab Stability Room is able to accommodate huge space and enable people walk-in to the chamber.
QLab is the first and only Indonesian company constructing stability room which provide customized volume and specification that use Intelligent Control System for much better performances and excellence distribution performance.
Intelligent control system controls the work of stability room devices. Consumption of electricity will be managed just to achieve the required temperature and relative humidity.
This system will keep in stabile condition, or the fluctuation of temperature and relative humidity is very smooth.
Benefits of using Intelligent Control System :
- Temperature and humidity stability can be reached quickly and can be maintained at stabile condition
Low consumption of energy
- Good distribution of condition due to low fluctuation
In September 2011 PT. QLab Kinarya Sentosa had constructed 2 units of stability room at PT. Bayer Indonesia – Cimanggis Plant. Each room volume is 40,000 liters under a setting condition of 25°C / 60%rH.
Again, in 2016 PT. Bayer Indonesia – Cimanggis Plant for the second time trusted PT. QLab Kinarya Sentosa to reconstruct another 3 units of stability room. Each volume of those units is 32,000 liters under the same setting condition as previous room. The construction will be initiated at the end of 2017 and is scheduled to be finished at mid of 2018.
Recent stability room project has just completed at PT. Pyridam Indonesia Cianjur’s Factory – West Java. The 36,000 liters volume stability room has been starting its operation since June 2017 under a setting condition of 30°C / 75%rH.
And the latest QLab’s project will be launched soon is constructing one unit of stability at PT. Promedrahardjo Farmasi Industri – Sukabumi – West Java in July 2017. Internal room dimension is 5714 mm wide, 2750 mm deep and 2500 mm high has 39,000 liters volume.
The specification for the environmental temperature is ± 30° C and relative humidity is ± 75%.
Fully Customizable Options
We make it easy for you.
QLab is proud to offer a fully customizable test room to fit perfectly your current testing operation and to meet your special performance requirements.
The benefit for you is a test room solution that truly optimizes your test resources, processes and goals.
We will happily work around your current situation to ensure your testing room is as efficient and effective as possible. And for sure, it lies within your budget as well.
QLab Walk-in Test Chamber projects included with :
- Designing, constructing, installing and performing
- Included DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ
- Stainless steel interior
- Polyurethane/PU (75 mm thickness) zinc-alum powder coated exterior
- Stainless steel SUS 304 wire shelf , rack and castors
- Fully customizable options for design, volume, specification and configuration
- Wide range of temperature/humidity application : 20C – 45C ( ± 2C)/ 50 – 85%rH ( ± 5%rH) or other application
- Software fully comply to FDA CFR 21 Part 11 and GAMP5, Features : data-logging, data storage, calculation of various humidity parameters, graphic functions
- RJ45 (Ethernet) communication
- Better Logging System : Online and Offline logging, completed with Internal memory 128 MB (saves 47,000 data records per MB card storage capacity)
- Uninterruptible Logging for better documentation ; logging back up if power failure and logging back up if PC failure
- Testing products safety device for overshoot temperature and electrical parts protection
- Central Alarm System for alerting : when Safety device is working, humidity/temperature value is out of range and low water feeding failure
- Networkable Monitoring via RS485 serial communications with regular QLab Stability Test Chamber and other instrument up to 64 units
- Qualification Document : DQ, IQ,OQ and PQ
Additional Feature Option
- Shelves increase product loading capacity, allowing for more effective use of testing space
- An extended warranty is available on the part and/or labor of your equipmenmt
- Maintenance service contract and calibration aggrement help to keep your room in optimum condition and minimizing system downtime
QLab Stability Room Advantages
- Using heating element humidification system, steam injection, all types of water feeding (low low conductivity water 30 – 200 µS is recommended)
- Using Switzerland Intelligent Control System to achieve excellent distribution performance (homogeneous and stabile) and energy consumption efficiency
- High volume air circulators optimize vertical-horizontal directional flow that resulting a very even cross flow of air, leading to good conduction with the test product surface.
- Using better refregeration package with refregerant R-410a (non -CFC)
- Better Documentation with Uninterruptible Logging by a big capacity data logger completed with flash card memory of 128 MB. Available logging back up if power failure and if PC failure
- Probe/sensor of room could be calibrated and adjusted with calibrator or multiple calibration with standard solution
- Using advanced technology instruments with multi probes for some different points on distribution test; fast and perfect result
- Loop validation
- Use simulator probe to verify both the digital and analog signal transmission
- Whenever the humidity and/or temperature signal is set to a fixed value, this is reported on the HW4 main screen (Current Values tab)
- Networkable via RS-485 for monitoring and integrating up to 64 instruments (max cable 1000 m length), easier to monitor individual data, alarm and logging system
- More cost-effective for both unit and its operational
MAPPING OF QLAB WALK-IN STABILITY ROOM
(real result of example project)
Under setting condition of 25ºC/60%rh and simultaneously at 14 different points
Under setting condition of 30ºC/75%rh and simultaneously at 14 different points